My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Am I Being Punk'd?


It's already began. Someone can't find my bunny. To top it off, it was YESTERDAY. The Hop doesn't even officially begin until today, the 1st of June.

I put the bunny in my online catalog, and then, just to make sure this didn't happen, I put a clue on the top of my home page. Not really even a clue, but a big, fat, flashing arrow, pointing right to the exact page where I "hid" my bunny. No problemo, right? WRONG!

Someone emailed me yesterday, (again, before the hop even begins), because they couldn't find the bunny. First, I double checked to be sure I wasn't going crazy (because, I'm already 1/2 there most of the time), and yep, that bunny was right where he belonged. Look for yourself! (and if it's not there, well, then, I must be losing it) Then, I emailed her back asking for sure if she looked at the Pumpkin Spice fabric page. She responded "yes, I was."

This is where I begin to think Ashton is going to jump out from behind a fabric shelf at any moment to tell me I'm being punk'd. Because, seriously, how is this happening? I haven't even replied back, because I don't trust myself to be totally rude out of frustration. I guess I asked for it, right? After all, I actually volunteered to be in this thing!

My mom thinks I should just put the bunny on my home page and be done with it. I'm starting to think she's right. I suppose even if I did, there'd still be someone out there who couldn't find it!

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I wouldn't put it on your homepage. I'm enjoying this shop hop for the first time, thanks to you, and I find it hard to miss these bunnies. People are in just such a hurry I don't think they even scroll down to the bottom of most pages! I don't think the e-mail deserves a response, you couldn't have given a better clue. Try not to let a couple of stupid people ruin this for you! :)