My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What's New at the Shop

I've been adding a lot to the website this week. Here are some new things that are just arriving:

Fall Wallhanging Kit This is a great project when you need something fast, and at only $19.99 they'll be gone fast!

Smores Possibly the funniest holiday line this year! So cute and fun, what's better than marshmallow snowmen?

Harvest from Blank Quilting A beautiful and rich colored fabric line for Fall. I'm planning a special project for the beautiful border print!

Inspiration III Fat Quarters A gorgeous line in teals and white. Proceeds from these fabrics are donated to ovarian cancer research. Fat quarters packets available with 6 fq's each.

Isn't Christmas Jolly? Kit This hasn't actually arrived in store yet, but it will soon, and it's sure to be an adorable project! Fabric and panel designed by Mary Englebreit for Moda.

Later this week I'll be adding another holiday line, Snow Wonderland by Whimsicals! Can't Wait!

No comments: