My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can I Get a Volunteer?

Wanted: One babysitter for the upcoming weekend.

My grandma's usually up for a weekend of torture, but she happens to be busy. And I'm pretty sure if I ask my mom I'll get the death stare. You know? The same one she uses when her iced mocha isn't just right.

Anybody? Come on, I really need to learn to wakeboard with no whining children in tow. Getting up on it? Sure, no problem. Staying up? Well.....that's another story.

So, can I get a volunteer?.......Anyone?..............Cowards!

No comments: