My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me on My Space

My Space has been around for, well, I don't really know how long. I do know that it's been a long time. But, until last week, I had resisted. "How silly," I thought, "Who has time for that?" I even told my sister she was silly to participate.
I'm not ready to go so far as to admit I was wrong, just yet, but I will admit that I might be warming to the idea.
Yep, I did it. I opened my own myspace page last week. I couldn't stalk and spy on anyone without "logging in," and what can I say, I had a weak moment. So far, it's been sorta fun, much to my own chagrin. Wanna see my page? Click Here! Even better, wanna be my friend? Because right now I only have 10 and I'm not looking so popular.
I even went so far as to put an actual picture of myself up! Whoa, that doesn't happen, ever. As a general rule, I hate all pictures of myself and avoid them at any cost. However, I'm attempting to conquer the fear of my face in photo format, and I'm avoiding using pics of my kids, which is a cop-out since they're always cute. Those kinds of pages are so annoying.
So, if you're on myspace, send me a message. Can you believe I haven't found a quilting themed template yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I went to that link and that's not fair! No wonder you don't have any friends...... :P