My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Mania and Happenings

It's Monday! My favorite day of the week, usually, because I get to sleep in and stay home. Today, especially, that was a blessing because we spent a long, long day at the lake yesterday. I was talked into riding the tube with my sister, plus water skiing, which means today I am feeling every muscle (or lack there of) in my body. Still, I've managed to finish a quilt and mow the yard. Now on to grocery shopping, which really hurts the pocket book these days!

This week, that Snow Wonderland fabric had better show up! The Basket BOM's are all ready for pick-up, and I'll also be sending out Moda University barbeque invitations, hopefully finishing them tonight.

I'll be posting renovation updates later today. It is going slow but steady. Luckily, I'm a pretty laid back person, so I've decided to just get the job done and let the money fall where it may. It usually all works itself out anyways, no use worrying about it now!

Kylee has managed to get gum in her hair. So much so, in fact, that 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and shampoo won't remove it! I think it's time for her first major hair cut. Yes, I said first. She may be 6, but after Bailey "trimmed" her own hair with pinking shears when she was 4 or 5, Kylee was my last hope for the long, flowing, luxurious, non-frizzy tresses that I'll never have. Time to let go of a dream!

Any ideas for a parade float? Deary Days is the first weekend in August, and I've got nothing. I can't be the only business in town without a float, so throw me your ideas, please! Otherwise, I'll have to resort to a really lame float, with a few quilts and my kids throwing candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should play on the crazy theme!