My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Comforts of Home Part 3

Look what I got done yesterday! I actually felt a little caught up on homework, and since I've reserved Sundays as my day off from long arming, I found some time to sit down at my lonely Bernina. Here is what I did!


These lovely houses are part 3 of the Comforts of Home Block of the Month. They went together wonderfully, in only a couple hours! If I had brought home the fabric for part 4 I would have kept going, but I didn't, so we took a hike behind our house instead.


It snowed again! Just when we were beginning to see grass around the edges of our yard, we got 4-6 new inches over the weekend. Winter is not giving up easily this year in Northern Idaho!
Well, that feeling of being caught up escapes me this morning, as I have 2 assignments due in 3 hours. I guess I might want to get started on them soon.....

No comments: