My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What the heck is "Steamy Quilting?"

My feedjit widget on the side of my blog has been blazing this week with people from all over who searched for "Steamy Quilting," or "Steamy Side of Quilting."

Could someone who's searching for it please tell me what the heck you're all looking for? My curiosity's got the best of me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Listen to the "Listener Limerick Challenge" from last week's 'Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me.' (Link: http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=35)

The basic rundown is that one of the questions referred to an issue of Quilter's Home which contained an article of that name, which apparently prompted some stores not to sell it at all, and some to feel that it should only be sold with an opaque wrapper.

I'll admit - it's curiosity regarding what would be quilted about that would be that risque at that led me to search for those terms, too.