My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Greatest Ideas Ever!

Moda has started a new blog site, called "Moda Bakeshop," and it's fantastic!!!! It is chock full of exciting and original patterns that use the Moda Precuts. Precuts are any fabrics that come precut, including charm packs (5" squares), Jelly Rolls (2.5" x WOF strips), Layer Cakes (10" squares), Honey Buns (1.5" x WOF strips), Turnovers (1/2 square triangles that make 5" finished squares when paired), etc.....

Take a look here for some great ideas!

www.modabakeshop.com

No comments: