My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Well, I tried!


To workout, that is! I did try, I swear. I searched all over for that stupid cord that came with my treadmill, all ready to start my free 30 day trial to ifit! Well, I didn't find the cord, but does searching for it count as a workout? I suppose I'll have to buy a new one!

I did find the cord that connects my camera to my computer, so I was able to upload my pics even without my printer that has the memory card slot (which is at the quilt shop). I hope you enjoy our Christmas slideshow. Here's to a happy 2008!

I am also posting the promised picture of us at New Year's Eve. In another life (you know, the one where I don't have a husband or kids, I drive a sports car, and I go the gym regularly) I wouldn't be caught dead in that hat. However, having kids makes you do all sorts of dorky things you otherwise wouldn't think of!

No comments: