My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Quilting Product of the Week: My-T Fine Electric Scissors


This week I have chosen the My-T Fine Electric Scissors as my product of the week. These electric scissors are another Fall Quilt Market find of mine.
The features that make these scissors great include narrow blades, and cordless, rechargable operation. No more tangled cords getting in the way, and no batteries to buy! These scissors recharge on their own base. The narrow blades are great for chenilling, which is what sent me looking for electric scissors in the first place. I wish I'd had these when I made my chenille scarf! The blades fit into channels around 3/8" wide, making the cutting part of chenille projects a breeze.
These scissors would also be great for cutting out patterns for clothing and other projects. I'm no seamstress, but the few items I have made, such as bags and jackets, would have been much easier with these scissors!
Replacement blades for these scissors are available for about $17.99. The scissors themselves retail for $59.95.

No comments: