My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Couches Are Clean!

This afternoon I had my couches cleaned, and they are air drying as I type this. I've never had furniture cleaned before. All of our other furniture was always handed down from my parents, or a cheap knock-off, makeshift piece from somewhere like Shopko. This couch set is the first "real" furniture set we ever purchased brand new, from the furniture store. That being said, it's the first time I've cared enough to actually pay for a professional cleaning.

The gentleman that did the cleaning said, "they really weren't that bad." Since I caught Will as recently as last week using the arm of the couch to wipe his chocolate pudding covered face, I'm fairly certain I don't want to know what a really bad couch would look like. Thank goodness ours are a dark, large floral print that coordinates well with chocolate pudding and all kinds of other things my kids put on them when I'm not looking!

Since the cleaner was here, I've missed my afternoon workout. Looking at my clean furniture will keep me happy for today. That's all the longer it's likely to last anyways!

No comments: