My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Projects!

I have been busy this week. It seems I'm finding fabrics all over the place that I "need." I ordered a new line to arrive in May, and I broke down and ordered a line from Moda that I've had my eye on since Fall Quilt Market. It will arrive next week, and is called "At Water's Edge." Here is a pic of the quilt I saw done with it at Market, and the newest addition to my wish list.


I also decided to order kits for the next quilt pictured here:

Watch for them to be added to the website as soon as they arrive. This kit uses fabrics from a line by the Moda designers 3 sisters called "Simplicity." I am always partial to lines by this designer, and this line is no different! If I can't get it on the bolt, I'll feed my craving with this kit!

Spring is definately in the air when it comes to fabric. There are so many great florals out now, I can't wait to use them all! Watch for new additions of charm packs and jelly rolls to hit the store soon, along with the quilts pictured above.

No comments: