My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Crazy at The Crazy Quilter!

Today has been a CRAZY day! What else would you expect, from the name of the shop? Today is the monthly Moda University quilt club meeting, which always means an especially hectic day. Add that to a busy day of special requests and online ordering, and it's truly crazy!

A first for me happened today. I found out that I sent someone the wrong pattern. OOPS! I feel like such an idiot! The worst part is, not only did I send the wrong pattern, but the package was damaged and an entire jelly roll was nowhere to be found. I'm glad that I have a new jelly roll to replace my customer's order, but I'd love to have the other one back. Some postal worker/quilter is probably really enjoying it right now!
In my defense, the day I shipped her order was just as crazy as today, but that's no excuse! You can bet I'll be double checking everything from now on. I'm also implementing a new shipping policy for jelly rolls. They will no longer be shipped in the roll, unless requested. From now on, we'll unroll them to make a better package fit, and if you request they remain rolled there will possibly be additional shipping fees of $2-$4.

There is a great placemat pattern that coordinates with the Happily Ever After fabrics, and thanks to it I will soon be out of the panel! The kits are $30.95 for 4 placemats, everything but binding. They are absolutely awesome and soooo easy, and I'll be adding them online as soon as I get a chance. Watch for them under kits and Happily Ever After fabrics soon!

No comments: