My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mouse Update

In case you were wondering, we caught our mouse this morning. It was in the trap when we woke up, thank goodness. I was not enjoying thinking about it being who knows where all over my house!

By the way, those gloves Monte left out the other morning? He informed me that those were his "mouse catching gloves." According to him, he nearly caught the mouse twice that morning before it made a narrow escape. Likely story, I say.

One good thing did come out of all this, I scheduled a furniture cleaning for my couch set. It's about 4 years old, and has survived time in storage and 9 months of daycare kids, so I can't wait to see how much better it will look! After that mouse crawling on it, I decided I'd rather not wait for my tax rebate!

No comments: