My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Not your typical truck driver....

This morning on the way to school, a road grader passed by just as we came to the highway. "Nope, not Papa Joe," the girls said. The first thing they do every time we see road equipment is look for Papa Joe. Then, probably since it was 35 degrees out, Bailey asked if road graders have heaters. "Yep," I told her.

Then, I hear Kylee whispering, "Bailey, can girls be truck drivers?" I started laughing and said, "What, Kylee?"

"Well, I just want to drive one of those. Since they have heaters," she said.

How sweet, my little future truck driver!

No comments: