My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tax Rebate: Gone in 60 Seconds!

As soon as I heard about the possibility of a tax rebate this year, I could think of 100 things to use it on. I've never been good at saving, so this is no exception. Leave it to me, I'll have the economy stimulated in no time! Here are some of my top ideas:

A tanning bed, since I live in the nearest climate to Alaska in the lower 48. I'm positive my Vitamin D deficiency is the reason for all my ailments!

Save for my kids' college tuitions. (This is my responsible side. It doesn't show up too often, but it's there)

Put a down payment on a new boat, preferably one longer than 17' so I don't get sea sick from my kids jumping around.

Pay off credit cards. (You're right, that's no fun!)

Take a Disneyland family vacation.

Go wild at the spa in Jamaica. (Ok, even I couldn't spend that much at a spa)

More, more, more, more fabric! (On fabric, however, I could spend an unlimited amount!)

That vinyl privacy fence I've been dreaming of since we moved in.

A hot tub would sure be nice, of course that would require a patio to go with.

A down payment on a new lease for the quilt shop, with double the square footage!

A new living room set. OK, how about just cleaning the current set. My kids would ruin a new one in 6 months anyways.

New quilting machine, anyone? Hmmmm, wonder how much I could sell mine for??

So, what are you using yours for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the one that you forgot, where you come down and visit Aunt Jami!!