My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Moda U Hangover!

What a week! Yesterday, (Friday), I woke up with what I call a "Moda U Hangover." Moda University meetings are always a blast, but the morning after this time was not so fun. Probably due to the fact that I gave myself a total carb overload. I was so busy all day I hadn't taken time to eat, and then by 9:00 that night I was ravenous and eating everything in sight, which of course included whatever was in the baked goods case. Yikes, carb overload since I have been avoiding carbohydrates all week. I slept for 2 hours Friday afternoon as a result, and missed posting on my blog yesterday.

Today is Sip & Sew at the shop, and my goal is to finish my Garden Friends quilt top. Easier said than done, as usual! So far today I've taken in 2 more quilts, packaged all the monthly mailings, and done NO sewing. Just another typical day of getting 1/2 of what I'd like to done!

I did manage to add both of the new kits to the website from the Happily Ever After fabrics. They are both great, and the pictures don't do them justice!

The new Holly Taylor fabrics, Natural Garden will be arriving this week, so it promises to be a fun and busy week again! If you like these fabrics, don't wait. I have lots of preorders, and some of the bolts are running low already, and they're not even in the store yet!

No comments: