My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miracles Do Happen!


And this week's miracle is......I finished something! Well, if you don't count the quilting, that is. This is the tablerunner that sat in pieces around my kitchen for a month before I finally got the focus to do it! I'm so glad I did, I absolutely love it and am going to try to quilt it this evening.

This tablerunner is from the Classic Runners pattern. I used Celebrate Spring fabrics, but I think there are many options for this runner. It would look great in Happily Ever After or Twinkle Little Star. I would love to see a funkier version done with Mix & Mingle. Anybody up for the challenge?

No comments: