My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Fabric for the Holidays

Yesterday I got to preview the new Moda fabric lines for NEXT Winter. That's right, they are already talking about next Christmas!!! There are some great new fabrics, which will arrive in May and June. I haven't decided yet what to get, but it is sure to be a hard decision!
In the store already I have Valentine's fabrics and 4th of July! Both lines are by Sandy Gervais, who is one of my favorite designers. I love the 4th of July fabric, so bright and cheery! It's nice to think about hot weather and sunshine when we are having such miserable weather here right now.

No comments: