My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Just Shoot Me Now!

Monday's are my day off from the quilt shop, but most days I don't get any more done than a normal business day. Today was no different! After a depressing visit to the dentist it was off to the quilt shop. How was the dentist? It's better you don't ask, trust me. My poor 5 year old daughter has 4 cavities! My kids eat healthy, don't drink soda, and brush 2x every day, with my help, and this is how it is every time we visit the dentist. I think Dr. Sowle will be retiring on what he's made from my family! Needless to say, I am several hundred dollars poorer than I was this morning!
To top things off today, I received some new patterns I had ordered. Great, sounds like fun, right? Well, considering my list of projects already, it's torture! The cutest wall hangings from a pattern designer called Country Lore came, so now I have to make my list even longer. Thus, the "Just shoot me now" title!

No comments: