My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Geese on the Water-Pieced


Here is a picture of the finished quilt top we created to use the At Water's Edge border print. It is really beautiful in real, and can also be made using the green or the linen colored border. Kits are now available, and are $97.95 including the ruler/$83.95 if you already have the Flying Geese x4 ruler. The quilt size is appx. 77x95. Kit will include top, ruler, and binding. Not so bad for a twin/full sized quilt, and you get the ruler that you will use on other projects!

I hope to quilt this today, this afternoon. After that I will add it to the kits with a new, hopefully better, picture.

No comments: