My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 24, 2008

My To Do List This Week

My To Do List is looking rather scary these days. Here's how it looks so far:

1. Quilt Simplicity**Done**
2. Quilt Merry Go Round **Done**
3. Quilt my At Water's Edge quilt, "Geese On the Water" **Done**
4. Oh Yeah, Finish piecing "Geese Over the Water" **Done**
5. Plan Moda-University meeting for Thursday. **Done**
6. Mail out Moda U information to long distance members. **Done**
7. Finish outside quilts that I promised before April 1 (currently 2 quilts left)**Done**
8. Get Will's Hair Cut (Because if I leave without doing this, he'll look like a neglected, shaggy little kid and I'll look like the mother who was too intent on vacationing to notice her child's increasingly sloppy hair do)**Done**
9. Attend the Bee Bop Shop Hop Meeting in Coeurdalene Monday
10. Pack for Vacation
11. Work out every day (Because it's do or die time) **M-done T-done W Th-done F-done Sa Su M Tu**
12. Download printer driver to new computer **Done**
13. Find Printer Driver CD so I can download it to new computer. **Done**
14. Throw Will a Birthday Party (This one comes with it's own list of to-do's, like get cake and icecream, wrap presents, invite family, etc.)**Done**
15. Pick my sister up from the airport Wednesday (because she's the only one crazy enough (runs in the family, crazy does) to agree to watch my kids next week)**Done**
16. Write a "Quilting Product of the Month" blog entry **Done**
17. Cut kits for "Geese On the Water" **Done**
18. Get a Pedicure (because it's a criminal offense to let my feet see the daylight of Jamaica the way they look after a long north Idaho winter)**Done**

Phew, I have a lot to do, maybe I should get busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll help you out by giving Will a haircut! Then again, that probably wouldn't reflect on you too well since I've never really cut hair before. And come on, you know you are way crazier than me :).