My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Triple Play-Great Fun!

We returned from a quick trip to Triple Play today. The kids had a great time, and it wasn't too bad for us parents either! The hotel is connected to the Triple Play facility by a sky bridge, so it was super convenient. The kids spent almost the entire afternoon and evening yesterday in the water, except for dinner and a trip to the bowling alley. Will whined the entire hour of bowling about wanting to go back to the pool, so we went back to the water park for the last 1/2 hour they were open.
The Triple Play water park is a great park if you have little kids. Will, who's turning 4 Wednesday the 26th, could even ride the body slide by himself. The slides end with a dead-end, not in a deep pool, so there was no risk of him not being able to swim out once the ride ended. He had a great time and climbed the 4 flights of stairs over and over again to go down the slide. He is fearless, and loved it, even if his sisters wouldn't go with him.
You'd think the kids would've had enough, but we returned to the water park today from 10am-12pm before we checked out. They emerged from the water with red eyes, exhausted and cranky, but they had a great time.
Now it's back to work for one more week. The Simplicity quilt is getting quilted, after a slow start. My quilting machine was suffering from abandonment issues and had to be coaxed into running without skipping stitches.

No comments: