My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I thought I'd write a quick note before we leave for our kids' Easter surprise. They don't know yet, but we're headed to Triple Play until tomorrow. Hopefully it will be quiet there with Easter and all. I should say it will be quiet until we get there, because no one ever accused my kids of being too quiet!

I've loaded the beautiful Simplicity Quilt onto the quilting machine, (absolutely one of the most beautiful quilts with applique I've seen lately) so I can get right back to work when I get back tomorrow. The time is flying by, and soon it will be April 1st and Vacation Time!!! I can't wait, but there's still lots to do before I can leave in good conscience.

No comments: