My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Quilting Product of the Week-Flying Geesex4 Ruler


This week, in honor of my new quilt "Geese On the Water" I am choosing the Flying Geesex4 Ruler. Selling for $19.95, this ruler makes flying geese easy to make, and super easy to adjust to various sizes. The ruler includes markings to make flying geese up to 3.5" x 7" finished size. The best part? There are no wasted triangles to cut off with this ruler! Save time and fabric making 4 blocks at once, and no waste! This is a significant savings. I am able to include the ruler in my new quilt kit, (quilt picture to be posted tomorrow or Wednesday), and the savings in yardage pays for more than half of the ruler!

The method used with this ruler will be so time saving for you, you'll use it for all your flying geese from now on! This is one tool definately worth the investment. I've sold out, but I will have more in stock later this week.

No comments: