My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Will!

Will is 4 today! It doesn't seem possible that it has been 4 years, yet he is getting so big and tall that I can hardly pick him up. Will is learning a hard lesson in patience today. This is the first year he really understands what is going on, and he is having the hardest time with the fact that he can't open his presents until this evening. The girls wrapped them in the bedroom, with the door shut, and he did his best to peak underneath and catch a glimpse of something. "I'm just looking at the crack," he told me.
All day Will has been exclaiming, "I love my birthday!" As he ate breakfast, as he watched the Backyardigans, whenever he gets the urge he proclaims loudly, "I love my birthday." Wait until he unwraps his new Geotrax stuff, I won't see him out of his room for a week!

No comments: