My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Educational Television

I discovered a new kind of educational T.V. today. We have XM Radio channels on our satellite. When the television is on one of these channels, the music plays just like a radio, and the screen is black except for a box with the name of the song, the artist, etc. The song info scrolls up the screen as the music plays. Since I don't have a stereo system, I use these channels a lot when I'm quilting and working around the house.

Today I saw Will standing right in front of the television, following the words with his fingers, like he was studying it. "Whatcha doin?" I asked.
"Lookin' for W's" he answered.

No comments: