My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Return

I'm back from Quilt Market! And boy oh boy, it wasn't disappointing! My mom, Vicki, and I came back with a car load. I'll be posting all week on what we found. Watch the website for new merchandise in patterns and notions all week. Then, watch each month for new fabrics from The Buggy Barn, Atkinson Designs, Moda, Timeless Treasures, G.E. Designs, and Granola Girls!
We even managed not to terrorize the Starbucks baristas in Portland (OK, maybe just a little), and we even met some new friends. I'll be introducing you to Rosie and Alice soon.
For now, I have to run. I'm closing my eyes to the house my husband and kids didn't clean while I was gone, and I'm spending the day frolicking among the new patterns and notions. I might even manage to get some new projects started. I also received the new Moda University information while I was gone, so I have meetings to plan and fun things to think of. I'll be back to write more soon, with pictures!

No comments: