My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Manners, According to Kylee

I should have known better! Remember Kylee's Take on God? Well, tonight at dinner I learned Kylee's take on manners.

The kids were being obnoxious (no, really, my kids???) at the table, so I decided it was a good time to review our manners. I used to do this often, but haven't done it for a long time. I decided to see what Kylee remembered, so I asked her to tell us all what manners are. Here is what she said:

"Manners are burp with your mouth closed, say excuse me, and.......go to the bathroom to fart."

I had to ask, didn't I? Like I said, I should have known better!

No comments: