My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

G.E. Designs Does it Again!


Here is a peak at a new quilt and fabric line coming early this Fall! The brand new fabric is called "Amma's Garden," and is scheduled to arrive some time in September. The quilt pictured, "Poppy Garden," will be available from The Crazy Quilter as a kit. If you like it, you'd better snatch it up fast! If it's like the last quilt, Indian Peaks, it'll be gone so fast you won't even know it was here! Indian Peaks is still in my "someday" list because the fabric left before I even got to make a sample. This time, I've ordered a kit to come a few weeks early. Maybe I'll have a sample in the shop before the kits are gone - we can hope, anyways.
I borrowed this picture from G.E. Designs' website, until I have the chance to upload my pics of their booth from Market. Not only is this a beautiful quilt, but the pattern includes 2 other, smaller, bonus projects. I also picked up some of their new strip patterns at market. See them soon, under Jelly Roll Patterns My sister is working as fast as possible to enter everything into the website. Not an easy task, with my nephew sticking pens in the printer and causing general mayhem!

No comments: