My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Aiden's Walking!


My adorable nephew started walking over the weekend! He won't be a year old until early March, so this is quite a feat! Aiden ties with my kids for cutest baby ever. You can see a video of him walking on my sister's MySpace page. Scroll down to the bottom right hand side and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome little man? He must get his good looks from his mama :). I put up a different video on our home page so you should check it out. It's of him walking this morning. It's a little longer and it cracks me up because you can hear him breathing.