My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Queen Bee Mysteries-Quilting Product of the Week


Arggggggggh-I have been working on this quilt for what feels like forever! Lucky me, I picked a spool of thread that seems to be challenged! It breaks every 10-30 seconds of quilting, frustrating to say the least. Add that to the fact that I only have the one spool of this color, it's too late to change colors, and I'm working on a full size quilt, and you can see why I might be in a bad mood.

So, I'm taking a break to post my quilting product of the week. This week, in honor of those times when you need a break from quilting, I'm choosing the Queen Bee Mystery Series. These are fictional stories centered around a Midwest quilt group. The group meets at the local quilt store to quilt and solve mysteries. These books are entertaining, whether or not you're a quilter you will enjoy the story and trying to solve each mystery before the end! Plus, there's a bonus quilt block pattern at the end of each book.

Even though they're not a sewing tool, these books are perfect for frustrating days like today! There are 3 books currently available, with a fourth due out later this year.

No comments: