My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Motivation

It turns out there's nothing like a Caribbean vacation to motivate one to exercise. I have been kickboxing like no other lately. Even last night, around 6pm, when I thought I was too tired, the urge suddenly struck me. Another motivator? I get a new Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail every other day.

Lately I have been lusting after this swimsuit. OK, so maybe I would really rather have this other swimsuit, but hey, I'm going for slightly less then delusional here!

Today, I may have to find my exercise shoveling snow off the roof of our house. There's already over a foot up there, and a new storm is on the way. I'd ask Monte to do it, but we all know how that goes. After all, it is Lay-off!

No comments: