My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me-The Next Reality Star?

I love reality t.v. I watch almost all of them, Survivor, The Apprentice, Big Brother....the list goes on. This last season of The Amazing Race Monte even watched with me! He's convinced he could "smoke all those people." Which got me thinking....maybe we should apply. Can we afford a month away from our jobs? No, not really, but the race would be exciting enough to offset the debt. I even checked to see if they are taking applications for the next season, but not yet. I will have to think about this some more.....it's possible there are easier roads to divorce, which is how it might end for us. We are good friends, just not when we're together 24/7!

Last night we caught the first episode of the new game show, "To Tell the Truth." This is the show that's been getting so much negetive publicity for hooking people up to lie detectors and making them answer all sorts of embarrassing questions. Really, is it the show's fault? These people did volunteer, right?

When I mentioned to Monte that the show had people up in arms I told him I heard that they ask a man if he would stay married to his wife if she gained weight. I heard that his answer makes her cry. (Not sure where I heard that, or if it's true) Monte's reply? "If they asked me that question, I'd say "Hell No!" and you wouldn't care, you'd just say "Bring on the money!" Maybe I should reconsider my partner for the race?

No comments: