My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fat Cat Flowers


The first booth that caught my eye at Fall 07 Quilt Market had this quilt hanging in the center. It's been in the back of my mind ever since, just waiting for the right time and fabric. Well, the fabric has arrived! I am excited to get started on this quilt as soon as possible. I will be using pieces from Jill Kemp's Twinkle Little Star line, as well as pieces from the Happily Ever After line.
I'm planning a Spring themed booth for a quilt show in April, and hopefully this quilt will be done and will fit right in. Watch for it to be added under Quilt Kits soon!

No comments: