My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Get Your Sidewinders Here!!!


Wow, what a Monday! Just when I thought I had a day at home, the universe conspires against me! That quilting machine? Haven't even turned it on today.

First, I decided to bite the bullet and try to make sense of my taxes. I am happy to report that they're almost done, but they also took up my entire morning! So, I headed to the shop to "quickly" fill some orders.

To my surprise, my shipment of Sidewinder Bobbin Winders arrived today. What I thought was going to be a quick trip to the shop to fill one order turned into a crazy 3 hours trying to fill Sidewinder back-orders! Imagine orders, receipts, boxes, bags and shipping labels everywhere, and then add Will into the mix, following me around whining, "I hate the shop, I wanna go home, I hate the shop, I don't wanna go back to the shop," and you have my afternoon!

So, since they arrived today, and I'm too exhausted to think of anything else, the Sidewinder is my product of the week. They have been hugely popular, enabling you to wind bobbins without unthreading your machine. They are very portable, and run off power or batteries. There are several types of bobbins the Sidewinder will not work with. It will work with any bobbin with a normal, round center hole.
The Sidewinder works great if your sewing machine doesn't wind bobbins well, or is difficult to rethread. If history repeats itself, they won't be in stock for long, so order while their hot!

No comments: