My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Quilt Magazine


I'm so excited to be featured in the newest edition of Quilt Magazine!. The Crazy Quilter is featured on page 97. The magazine is currently pictured under "Our Magazines," and then under "Preview Next Issue," although it will probably be moved to current issues soon. It went on sale yesterday. Hopefully this is just the first time I am featured in a quilting magazine! It is a rather expensive method of advertising, so this is my trial run to see if it's worth it.

No comments: