My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Projects Lists

I updated my current quilting projects list this morning, so now you can click on them and see exactly what I'm working on. That Classic Tablerunner that's been there forever? Don't expect it to move anytime soon. I'm making the one that looks like a penny rub, top middle. I saw it at Market and loved it, yet I haven't been able to get any farther than a pile of pieces on the end of my quilting machine. I even got so desparate that I asked Monte if he would cut out the fusible pieces for me. He pretended not to hear me, so I gave up!

The girls are back in school today after a day off yesterday due to high winds and power outages. It's actually really nice to be able to come into the shop at normal time, with some sort of a regular schedule. Will is with me this morning, since there's no preschool on Friday. No school today put him in a bad mood, since he doesn't understand why the girls get to go and he doesn't. (Yes, believe it or not, he loves school, at least for now) He missed two of his three days today due to the weather. Plus, he "hates, hates, hates" the shop.

He's in quite the mood today. First, he wanted to watch a show. I only get 2 kids channels at the shop, and he informed me that he "hated" Mickeymouse Club. However, it seems he doesn't hate it enough to hinder his enjoyment, since he watched the entire show intently and even shouted the answers to all of Mickey's questions. He hasn't remembered there's chocolate chip cookies in the case today, but I'm sure that's coming. Here's Will, watching Mickey Mouse:

No comments: