My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Quilting Product of the Week - Log Cabin Quilt Book


This week I've chosen Judy Martin's Log Cabin Quilt Book as the product of the week. I've been looking through this book, getting familiar with the quilts and wishing I had more free time to try some of them out. They are absolutely stunning, and every quilt is made using a variation of the log cabin block, possibly the easiest block ever!
This book features 16 specific quilt patterns, all in full color! Each one is as beautiful as the next, and they all include instructions for sizes from wall to king size. There are also pages of instruction on cutting log cabin strips for best results, visuals of many other settings to try out using the log cabin block, and some great general knowledge to help you quilt your best.
This book will allow you to create stunningly beautiful quilts that are 100 times easier than they appear!

No comments: