My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

That's the motto for the next few weeks! I finished quilting Garden Friends last night, after standing at the quilting machine so long my legs felt like jello. Today I'm jumping right into the next project, a quilt I'm designing to make full use of the beautiful border prints in the At Water's Edge fabrics. I never veer off the path of using a pattern, so this is new for me. However, this fabric is so gorgeous it calls for just the perfect project. Hopefully, it will be mine! It all goes well, I will post a picture of my finished quilt top soon.
This morning turned out to be a repeat of Monday morning. Kylee's spoon was too big at breakfast, I wouldn't let her take her doodle bear to school, her socks were "too big and bumpy," and she departed for the bus with an endearing "I hate you." Today's the last day of school before Spring Break, and boy I can't wait until that girl gets some good, long sleep!

No comments: