My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, April 14, 2008

One Show Down, One to Go!

This past weekend was the annual Palouse Patcher's Quilt Show in Moscow, ID. Being a vendor at quilt shows is a lot more work than it appears, but I find it is usually worth it. This weekend's show had great attendence, despite near 80 degree temperatures that might have kept people outside instead of quilt gazing. The show went well for me, and now I am looking forward to the Seaport Quilt Show in Clarkston, WA the last weekend in April.
Here is a pic of my booth, as promised. Now I get to rearrange and rethink the booth for Clarkston, since some things sold out, some were not as popular as I'd hoped, and some new things will be done before then. So much to do, so little time, as usual!

No comments: