My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Snorkeling in Jamaica

Here are some pics of Monte and I snorkeling in Jamaica. This was a complimentary service included at the resort, and we wished we had tried it earlier in our trip. We didn't try it until Sunday, and only got to go once, but it was a lot of fun.



After we survived our Canopy Tour, the rest of our vacation went by fast, but relaxed. I had a wonderful massage on Saturday morning, and Monte took advantage of my being gone to lay by the pool without sunscreen. We have this sunscreen battle at home every Summer, he hates it and doesn't think he needs it. So, by Friday evening Monte was completely fried, shins, face, and stomach! I had a dalmation style sunburn, each day I gained a new spot wherever I missed the sunscreen. First my right shin, then my left shoulder, then my hairline, which has just now finished peeling!
We had a lovely meal Sunday evening at the Italian restaurant at Sandals. Our meal at "Tokyo Joe's" was equally as good Friday. Monte was all ready to order the beef appetizer, until our server mentioned that the beef was served raw. "Are you OK, sir?" I heard her ask, and when I looked up at Monte his eyes were bulging at the thought of raw beef. With her Jamaican accent, it took Monte a few seconds to realize that he should order the "Vegetable Spring Roll" instead!

No comments: