My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pirates Need Their Sleep, Too

Ever since Pirates of the Caribbean, Will has loved pirates. The year before last, he got a Jack Sparrow dress up kit, complete with a plastic sword that mysteriously dissappeared a few months later. Here he is enjoying his toys.

Will has 2 pirate figures he got with a couple Happy Meals this past month. Since he loves pirates, Will plays with them all the time, they're always the main characters in some involved scenario. Climbing Spud Hill, (the hill behind our house), fighting each other, fighting the dinosaurs, etc. Last night, after brushing his teeth, Will came up with a new idea.
Will decided to make the pirates a bed. A "puny" bed, in Will's words. (Will never says small or little, everything is puny. He's come up with more ways to use the word "puny" than I ever knew possible) Apparently, after all that climbing and fighting, the pirates were tired. Here they are, tucked in safe and sound on Will's bookshelf.

Nightie-Night!

No comments: