My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, March 14, 2008

At Water's Edge

You might notice that I've moved "At Water's Edge" up into the Current Projects list. I am still working on my sunflowers, but the new line came yesterday, and I've decided to start it too.

Use the link from the list at the left to view the kit for At Water's Edge. It is a really unique quilt that was elegant and stunning in real. So much so that I have thought about it since Fall Market in October. I am cutting kits for it, with the pieces already cut to size. This allows me to sell the kits for $30 less than I would have to charge if I included yardage, because some fabrics only require one small piece, yet call for a fat quarter. It also means you can start your quilt without any cutting. Who doesn't love that?

No comments: