My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

National Quilting Day

Did you know that the 3rd Saturday in March is officially National Quilting Day? So, that means you should be holed up in your sewing room all day, making some major progress on multiple projects! Yeah right, but we can dream!

Also, try to watch the CBS morning news tomorrow, Sunday. There is a segment filmed at Fall 2007 Houston Quilt Market that should air on the news program with Charles Osgood. I'm not sure which show that is, but probably the one that's on way before I usually climb out of bed on Sunday! Tomorrow, I will make an exception.

I was told that they have filmed footage and interviews from the market floor last Fall. So, if you see two ladies in the background, hiding their iced mochas in their Tutto bag and running around like two kids in a candy store, it's probably my mom and me!

Now, get back to quilting. Celebrate National Quilting Day with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched this online because I wasn't up to see it yesterday. Sorry, but I had never heard of Ricky Tims until then. All I have to say is watch out Ricky Tims, Mindi Anderson is on the move!!!