My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Quilt in a Cup-Product of the Week


Ta Da! This week's product of the week is the Quilt in a Cup! What more could you ask for, but a combination of quilting and a way to drink espresso? (or your drink of choice) These kits come with the cup, which is large enough to hold a grande espresso, and the precut batting. You add your choice of fabrics, scraps work perfectly, and create an insert to make your cup unique, quilt-as-you-go style! This takes less than 1/2 an hour, and when you're finished you can drink in style, or give as a great gift! Even beginner's will find this easy. I think I need one for every season!

No comments: