My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Fabric Today

I really thought that the new fabric would have settled down by now. However.......I just can't stop myself! While in Utah I visited a few quilt shops, caught a glimpse of some fabrics I hadn't ordered, and rushed home to order them! So, the next month is going to get crazy all over again with fabrics.

Today, the Posh fabric arrived.

Later this week, watch for At Water's Edge, followed closely by Wee Play.

Later this month, the new Kansas Troubles line, Garden Inspirations, is coming.

Overwhelmed yet? Well, I am! And that's not the half of it, that's just the ones we've put on the website so far.

No comments: