My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Viscious, but Entertaining, Rumors

If you read my blog because you're my friend, or you find it entertaining, thank you and disregard this posting. If you might be here to lurk around finding tid-bits of info to pass around and warp into rumors, read on!

It seems there is someone out there telling stories about Monte and I. What's even more annoying is that my mother-in-law feels the need to call us and probe for info, trying to "innocently" find out if any of it is true. It's insulting, to say the least, since the the rumors are so ridiculous they are comical.

Thank you to whoever starts these rumors, for reaffirming our decision to move away from Potlatch, and providing us with some good laughs.

Our moving doesn't seem to have stopped you from continuing your slander. It's really quite entertaining, listening to the stories you've made up. We don't care what you do with your free time. However, there is a section on gossiping in "The New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose" that you should read. I have the audio book and would be happy to let you borrow it. If that doesn't do the trick, maybe you should read my post on finding a hobby?. Clearly, you have too much free time.

Just to set the record straight, as if I need to, I am happy to inform you that we DO NOT throw darts at our children. It's more likely that they throw them at each other when we're not looking. Our garage has been a scary mess for a couple months now, making any kind of dart playing next to impossible anyways.

As for your report that I am taking a Jamaican vacation by myself, while Monte stays home and "gathers his thoughts" because we're considering divorce.........well, I wish I had known that since I could have saved a ton on airfare! Who goes to Jamaica alone anyways? Thanks for the laughs, we've gotten quite a few jokes at the thought of Monte "gathering his thoughts."

Monte has a great job, I have a quilt shop business which it turns out I'm pretty good at. We have a beautiful new house and 3 beautiful children, and we are loving life right now. It's too bad you can't handle our success without trying to bring us down. I'm sorry your life is so boring that you feel the need to drag us into the mud with you. Find someone else to gossip about. Better yet, stop gossiping and fix your own problems. I'd say we'll be thinking of you as we relax on the beach in a couple weeks, but we won't. Find your own life, and quit talking about ours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always said that people that spread viscious gossip are the ones that are actually bored and miserable in their relationship and trying to make everyone else that way so they will feel better. And by the way, isn't your mother in law old enough to know better! Shame on her!!

Anonymous said...

Of course you're not going by yourself, you're taking your favorite sister! Ha ha, just kidding, let the rumors begin......