My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cookie Lee Day

Yesterday was a Cookie Lee day for me. I met with a friend and old neighbor of mine to find out about starting my own Cookie Lee business. I am really excited about it, I love their jewelery and have missed it since we moved a couple years ago. If you don't know about Cookie Lee, check it out here! I will be hopefully having an open house to celebrate my start soon!

I went home and spent some time looking through the catalog, deciding what pieces to order to start out with. It's a hard decision, there's really nothing I don't like. "How much is this going to cost me?" was Monte's response. (He likes to pretend I don't have any money of my own, and if it keeps him happy, let him believe!)

If you're in my area and interested in a show, or just want a catalog, please let me know. I'm not one of those pushy sales people types, so I'm not going to keep harassing you about holding a show. However, I'll be happy to help you if you are interested. I love their jewelery, it's better quality than the stuff you can find in most stores at similar prices, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: